Presentation

Founded in 1998, Optics and Micro Systems develops and builds high precision optical systems, robots and assembly machines for the high-tech industry.

Instrumental optics and precision mechanics specialist, our customers are present in the following markets:

  • Aeronautics and Space
  • Watchmaking industry
  • Semiconductors
  • Electronics
  • Micro technology
  • Medical
  • Energy
  • Telecommunications


About 50% of our turnover is from exports, mainly in Switzerland.

Optics and Micro Systems regularly files patents in the area of the instrumental optics.

The shareholding is 80% family, the remaining 20% being held by private shareholders.

Since January 2013, Optics and Micro Systems is located in new premises with 100 m² of offices and 100 m² workshop, high environmental quality certified building.
Our workshop is equipped with a vacuum system and a filtered and dried compressed air system.

Our premises are equipped with optical fiber for the internet connection.

 

Technical means

Software :
  • CAD: 3 Missler TopSolid 7 licenses
  • Optical calculations: 1 Zemax license
  • Programming: 1 Visual Studio 2010 license
  • Electrical engineering: 1 Eagle 6 license
Optical :
  • 1 self-collimating telescope
  • 1 laminar flow for optical assembly
  • 1 threaded granite for optical assembly
  • 1 binocular microscope
Mechanical :
  • 1 milling 3 axes for manual retouching
  • 1 Schaublin lap for manual retouching
  • 1 control granite